Mr. Harish Krishnan [Senior physiotherapist and ergonomist]
* 1996-1999 BACHELOR OF PHYSIOTHERAPY(BPT), JK College of nursing and paramedicals, Coimbatore.
* 2000-2003 MASTER OF PHYSIOTHERAPY (MPT), Srinivas college of physiotherapy Mangalore.
* Specialized in musculoskeletal and sports physiotherapy.
* Served as a lecturer cum physiotherapist in city hospital and college of physiotherapy.(2003-2006)
* Laxmi memorial college of physiotherapy as associate professor(2006-2016).
* Presently working as principal for college of paramedical sciences, Malabar medical college (MMC), CALICUT.
* He has thirteen research papers in his name. His main field of interest in research is podiatry. He has designed a couple of exercising machines for the correction of foot abnormalities and is in the process of achieving patency.
* Recipient of annual significant contribution award by Indian association of physiotherapists for the year 2013.
* Recipient of significant contribution award by Janardhan rai ragar rajasthan vidyapeeth (deemed). University for the year 2016.
* Chairperson of ethical committee for NITTE institute of physical therapy under NITTE University(deemed).
* Review committee member for Indian journal of physical therapy (an indexed journal).
Currently perusing PhD in the field of respiratory complications and chest manipulations under NITTE University, Mangalore. He is the chief instructor of sharp insight a research Centre in mangalore formed by physiotherapists, orthopedicians, radiologists, mechanical and electrical engeneers. This Centre runs a certificate course on clinical and radiological differential diagnosis in orthopedics for physiotherapists. The prime aim for the course is to promote first contact practice among physios. The center gives physiotherapy support to endosulphan victims in rural mangalore which is under dharmasthala rural development project. He is a consultant on ergonomics corrective exercises to various MNCs.